On Camera Flash
– TTL metering
– Flash exposure compensation
– Techniques for using diffusers
– Flash bouncing – including using reflector and simple ‘fun’ card reflectors
– High Speed Sync
– Second Curtain Sync
– Using a TTL cable
– Triggering the flash
– Flash modifiers
– Other strobist gear
– Using your flash in manual mode
– Lighting set-ups for one, and two flash shooting
– Over powering the sun techniques
Printed notes will be supplied The training is NOT classroom style. It is practical training centred round shooting a model. Some of the course will involve shooting outside.
Details of the model or this event will be published shortly.
A sandwich/buffet tea will be provided.
A deposit of £25 is required to secure your place on this workshop.