I should have been doing some commercial work on Friday but it has been postponed. So this event is a very last minute addition to the calendar.
Come and shoot with model Katy Mac. Fashion, beauty, portraiture, strobist techniques and a little bit of lingerie.Katy is a new model but you can see her portfolio here: http://purpleport.com/portfolio/katymac/?referrer=ianbutty
We will be largely studio based, but if the weather is nice on Friday night we will wander down to the park to do a few strobist fashion shots, before finishing with a little bit of lingerie work in the studio at the end of the night.
Why should you book for this event?
- As it is a last minute event the number of photographers are likely to be low, so you should get plenty of shooting time.
- Because Katy is a new model it is a chance for you to hone your directing skills. I will also be offering advice on how to direct models
- A chance to work with a new model – someone different for your portfolio that doesn’t (yet) appear on every other photographer’s portfolio
- The price for the event is fantastic…
- …and I am sure Katy is too!
Please note the minimum of THREE photographers for this event to take place has been reached. The maximum number will be seven..