- Export dialog
- Publish collections
- The Book Module
- The Web Module
We will look at the use of presets for export, third party plugins for publishing. We will look at some of the options available for printing and briefly look at slidshow, book and web modules.
Suitable for: Lightroom users who want to find better ways at getting their images out there.
This event is one of a series of training events that together make up our Lightroom Training Course – events can be stand-alone training events or all sessions can be taken as a comprehensive course.
- CR006 – Introduction to Digital Image Management and Editing
- CR501 – Lightroom: The Library Module
- CR502 – Lightroom: The Develop Module
- CR510 – Lightroom: Turbo Charge your Workflow
- CR515 – Lightroom: Output Options
SPECIAL OFFER: Book and pay for four of these Lightroom events before 20 September and I will add you to the fifth event free of charge!
A minimum of two photographers booking will be required to run this event.
|Don’t forget, Academy Members get a £5 discount on this event. Why not join the Academy today?|