This is a full day workshop…. EXCEPT… it takes place over an afternoon and an evening. Throughout this workshop you will learn how and when to use your flash on camera and how to get your flash off camera.
On Camera Flash
– TTL metering
– Flash exposure compensation
– Techniques for using diffusers
– Flash bouncing – including using reflector and simple ‘fun’ card reflectors
– High Speed Sync
– Second Curtain Sync
– Using a TTL cable
– Triggering the flash
– Flash modifiers
– Other strobist gear
– Using your flash in manual mode
– Lighting set-ups for one, and two flash shooting
– Over powering the sun techniques
Printed notes will be supplied The training is NOT be classroom style. It is practical training centred round shooting a model. Some of the course will involve shooting outside.
Details of the model or this event will be published shortly.
A sandwich/buffet tea will be provided.
A deposit of £25 is required to secure your place on this workshop.
The model for the event will be Sarah Mansfield. You can find her Purpleport profile here:
and images from my recent shoot with Sarah here: