I have been using Lightroom since the early beta releases, and have been providing training in how to use and configure Lightroom for since 2010.
With one-to-one Lightroom Consultancy, I will spend time with you to help you set-up your computer to get the best from Lightroom. This will be different for each person. But the most common tasks I have done for clients are:
- Ensuring all the configurations and settings are set to the most appropriate values
- Defining a storage structure for images
- Defining a workflow and configuring a catalog so that it can easily be used on both a laptop and desktop
- Walking through a ‘best practices’ workflow from import of images to export
- Helping a client consolidate images into a single master catalog and file structure
I am also able to offer any of my Lightroom training events as one-to-one personal tuition if you would like to receive your Lightroom training that way.
For Lightroom consultancy, I charge £35 per hour.
I am happy to come to your home and work with you on your computer system – alternatively, you are welcome to bring your computer to the studio and we can work there. If I have to travel more than 10 miles to your location, I charge mileage at the approved UK Inland Revenue rates (currently 45p per mile).