At this four hour event, we will be looking at four different types of water event. One hour for each:
- Shower set 1 – with umbrella and clothed / wetlook
- Model splash
- Clear slime
- Shower set 2 – nude/soap/more wetlook
Using the shower set-up we will be able to create a rain effect (see the image in the eFlyer) and create a tradition shower effect. At this event, our model will be working both clothed and nude.
We will be creating the following images:
- Model under an umbrella in the rain
- Model in wet clothing in the rain
- Wet clothing (see-through) glamour images in the rain and in the shower
- Nude model with soap showering
Remember that when using the shower the rain effect is genuine and does NOT need to be added in post-production.
The model for this event will be Rhianna Grey (https://purpleport.com/portfolio/rhiannagrey/?referrer=ianbutty)
The model splash set will be all about creating images of a model having water thrown or poured on her. You can see some example images here: http://photos.imb.biz/model/shoot/bexsplash & here: http://photos.imb.biz/model/shoot/scarlett-splash and a YouTube video about that type of shoot here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJY7Oa5J2BU
Not sure what a clear slime image looks like? Please take a look at this image: http://photos.imb.biz/model/shoot/danic/h19AD58F1#h19ad58f1 (NSFW).
A minimum of FOUR photographers booking will be required to run this event.
|Don’t forget, Academy Members get a £6 discount on this event. Why not join the Academy today?|
Another is our ad-hoc series of table-top event. At this event, we will be looking at a number of post-production techniques to improve your table top photography.
The techniques we will be looking at include:
- Focus stacking – where you create multiple images as different focus positions and combine them in post production (see image on eFlyer for an example)
- 360deg images – creating multiple images of an object/product on a turntable to produce an animated gif (See below)
- Camera tethering – if you use canon or nikon you will be able to have a go at tethered shooting – other cameras may or may not be supported
As ever for the table top nights bring your tripod (although I do have ones you can borrow), if you have macro lenses or extension tubes please bring those too (I have canon versions that people can borrow).
A minimum of Three photographers booking will be required to run this event.
|Don’t forget, Academy Members get a £5 discount on this event. Why not join the Academy today?|