This is the first of what I hope will be monthly competitions. The theme this month is “Summer”.
The rules are simple:
1. The Photograph must be taken in August 2017
2. It should be your interpretation of the theme: Summer
3. Post the image somewhere on line and add a link to the image or the page containing the image to this thread.
4. Closing date: The last day of the month
5. The winning image will be picked by a different judge each month. This month I will be the judge. I will base my selection on the following criteria:
– How you have interpreted the theme
– Technical competance
6. The winning photographer will have their Academy Membership extended by one month. In other words you get a FREE MONTH of membership.
7. My decision is final… so there!
This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by IanButty.