Topics for Blog Posts, Inspiration/Lighting/Technique Sheets and tutorial videos
IanButtyAdmin8 September 2018 at 2:48 pmPost count: 69
I’m going to use this post to keep a list of forthcoming Academy Resources
– Posing men
– Using filters
– Selfies & Self Portraits
– Wide-angle distortion
– High Dynamic Range
– Why some images aren’t sharp
– Shooting panoramas
– Multiplicity and Multiple exposure images
– Hyperfocal distance
– Beginners guide: Exposure Compensation
– Solving overexposed skies
– Is Lightroom worth the money?
– Why set the time on your camera?
– Is it worth buying a GoPro? [Question from Bryan]
– Lighthearted advice for wildlife shooters [Based on Social Media posts]
– Revisiting places and subject (getting a different take) [Comment from Peter Saltiel in FB Group]
– Sharpening techniques in Lightroom
– HDR post productions in LR
– Stitching panoramas together in LR
– Using SnapSeed on iPhone/iPad
– Noise reduction in LR (general and localised)
Academy Bites (series)
– Photographing Autumn – hints, tips and idea for photographing in the Autumn
– Posing your subject – How to photograph people
– Inspiration Sheet Highlights – quick lessons from the archives
– Lessons from the Arctic – images and lessons from my travels in Iceland, Greenland and Norway
– Studio Lighting Tips – improve how you light your subjects
– Stock Photos that Sell – Advice on how they were created
– Round the world in 80 photos – Travel photography advice drawn from 80 different images (That would be an 80 email season, or 2 x 40 email seasons or… well you get the idea).
– Lightroom quick notes – quick snippet tips about Adobe Lightroom
Please reply to this topic with any specific topics that aren’t on the list and I will add them. Also if there are particular themes/topics that you would like me to cover again please reply to this thread.
- This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by IanButty. Reason: Added - Is it worth buying a GoPro? to blog posts section
- This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by IanButty. Reason: Added - Lighthearted advice for wildlife shooters
- This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by IanButty.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.