Our first “Friday Night at the Studio” event will be “Heroes and Villains” – at this event we will have several table top studios set-up showing how to create dramatic images of superhero and super-villain figures. Some of the techniques will use one flash gun/speedlight (such as the hulk image above) others will involve the use of multiple speedlights. I will also set up a “painting with light” studio so that you can create images with the figures using those techniques.
Please contact me if you wish to come.
- Your camera + instruction manual if you are not familiar with it’s operation.
If you have any of the following please bring (don’t worry if you don’t have them)
- Macro lens
- reversing ring
- extension tubes
- Speedlights (flash gun)
- Radio trigers
- Stands/clamps for speedlights
- Small torch / penlight
- Remote control / cable release
I will have the following equipment available for you to use:
- 3 x tripods
- 2 x speedlights
- Yonguno radio triggers (4 senders, 7 recievers)
- 1 x torch
- 2 x light-weight Lighting stands
- 4 x heavy-weight lighting stands
- Other lighting sources ie Bowens studio lights
- Various backgrounds and table-top studios
- 1 x Canon macro lens
- 3 x Canon fit extension tubes (only work with EF lenses, but you can always borrow on of my lenses too!).
- Too many to count Marvel superhero figures
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks and biscuits!
Other example images….