Intermediate Photography Course
Ian’s Studio used to run a course call “The Intermediate Photography Course” which was designed to take your photography to the next level. With the opening of The Academy, that course has been replaced by a series of individual classroom training sessions.
While we encourage photographers to do as many of the sessions as possible we acknowledge that some photographers may wish to only do certain modules. For this reason, the modules are all designed to be stand alone and can be taken in any order.
The modules which make up the course are as follows:
- CR101 – Travel Photography
- CR102 – Working with Available Light
- CR103 – Planning to Shoot a Wedding
- CR104 – Off-camera Flash and Strobist Techniques
- CR105 – Understanding Studio Photography
- CR106 – Working with Models
- CR107 – Theatre Photography
- CR108 – Understanding Macro and Tabletop Photography
- CR109 – The Business of Photography
- CR110 – Sports and Wildlife
- CR111 – Architecture
- CR112 – Shooting for Stock
- CR113 – Understanding Night Photography Techniques
All sessions are “Academy Events” which means that non-Academy Members can only book in the two weeks prior to each event date. Academy Members can book anytime and get a £6 discount when booking any Academy Event before it is open to non-members. (Monthly membership costs £6). You can join The Academy here.
The following modules are currently scheduled:No Events