Basic Wedding Package (£575)
The “Basic Wedding Package” includes the following:
- Photographs taken at two locations (typically this is church/location of ceremony and reception venue). A list of different types of shots is detailed on a separate sheet.
- Photographs at the reception are taken prior to the wedding breakfast, and unless otherwise arranged the photographer will leave once the wedding couple and their guests have sat down for their meal.
- A ‘Proof Album’ of at least 30 (typically more) pages selected by the Photographer. A page consists of one 6x8in print, or one 8x8in print or two 5x4in prints.
- A password protected on-line proof album which may include additional photographs not in the print proof album.
- Friends and relatives may order copies of photographs direct from the web site, or using the order forms with the proof album.
- A choice of albums form a selection of Spicer Hallfield traditional albums
- From the printed proofs you may select 20 pages for inclusion in your album. Albums can contain up to a maximum of 40 pages and therefore up to 20 additional pages can be ordered for inclusion in the album.
- Photographs selected from the on-line proof album will be charged as additional album pages.
- Photographs may be reproduced in colour, black and white or sepia tone at the photographer’s discretion.
- Special processing and special effects (eg black and white with a single detail in colour) may be applied to up to photographs on request – but this may incur an extra charge.
A deposit of £100 is payable when the booking is made. A further £250 is payable when the proof album is delivered. The balance is due when the completed album is delivered.
NOTE: If you are purchasing the basic package you MUST agree to photographs being used by the photographer to promote his photographic services.
Optional Upgrades for Basic Package
The following optional upgrades are available to customers selecting the Standard Package.
Additional Pages to be added to the album – £10 per page.
Album Range Upgrades:
Album selected from Spicer Hallfield’s Traditional collection – add £35
Album selected from Spicer Hallfield’s “Hand made” collection – add £65 (Regular materials) or £90 (special materials eg Leather)
Second Photographer – Add £100
With the basic package a second photographer is required if you wish photographs to be taken at the bride’s home. The second photographer will also provide additional candid shots through out the day.
Please get in touch to arrange a meeting and discuss the requirements for your wedding photography.