Reportage Wedding Package (£999)
The “Reportage Wedding Package” includes the following:
- Photographs taken at up to three locations (typically this is church/location of ceremony and reception venue, plus if practical optional photographs at the home of the bride prior to the service). A list of different types of shots is detailed on a separate sheet.
- Posed photographs at the reception are typically taken prior to the wedding breakfast.
- Candid photographs are taken during the wedding breakfast, and during the speeches. Please note that this does not include photographic coverage of evening receptions.
- A 10x8in Image Book album. You may choose either horizontal or vertical formats.. These albums have 30 full sized pages but can also accommodate two additional smaller prints, giving a total of 32 pages.
- A ‘Proof Album’ of 32 pages selected by the Photographer. Each page consists of a montage of images. This may be mean a page has a single large image on it or it may have multiple smaller images on it.
- A password protected on-line proof album which may include additional photographs not in the print proof album.
- Friends and relatives may order copies of photographs direct from the web site, or using the order forms with the proof album.
- Using the photographer’s selection as a basis you may request any number of changes to the pages presented in your proof album. This is typically substituting images or changing photographic effects.
- Photographs may be reproduced in colour, black and white or sepia tone as you prefer.
- Special processing and special effects (eg black and white with a single detail in colour) may be applied to up to 25% of your photograph at no extra charge.
A deposit of £100 is payable when the booking is made. A further £400 is payable when the proof album is delivered. The balance is due when the completed album is delivered.
Optional Upgrades for Reportage Package
The following optional upgrades are available to customers selecting the Reportage Package.
Album Size Upgrades
The prices quoted are for 10x8in size albums. A range of different album upgrades are available starting from £100
Second Photographer – £100
With only one photographer it may not be possible to cover the bride’s preparations (depending on location and times of the service). A second photographer will ensure that photographs can be taken at the bride’s home. The second photographer will also provide additional candid shots though out the day.
Please get in touch to arrange a meeting and discuss the requirements for your wedding photography.