Standard Wedding Package (£700)
The “Standard Wedding Package” includes the following:
- Photographs taken at up to three locations (typically this is church/location of ceremony and reception venue, plus if practical optionally photographs at the home of the bride prior to the service). A list of different types of shots is detailed on separate sheet.
- Photographs at the reception are taken prior to the wedding breakfast, and unless otherwise arranged the photographer will leave once the wedding couple and their guests have sat down for their meal.
- A ‘Proof Album’ of at least 40 (typically more) pages selected by the Photographer. A page consists of one 6x8in print, or one 8x8in print or two 5x4in prints.
- A password protected on-line proof album which may include additional photographs not in the print proof album.
- Friends and relatives may order copies of photographs direct from the web site, or using the order forms with the proof album.
- A wider choice of traditional albums
- From the both the printed proofs and the on-line proofs you may select 30 pages for inclusion in an album. Albums can contain up to a maximum of 40 pages and therefore up to 10 additional pages can be ordered for inclusion into the album.
- Photographs may be reproduced in colour, black and white or sepia tone as you prefer.
- Special processing and special effects (eg black and white with a single detail in colour) may be applied to up to 15% of your photograph at no extra charge.
A deposit of £100 is payable when the booking is made. A further £300 is payable when the proof album is delivered. The balance is due when the completed album is delivered.
Optional Upgrades for Standard Package
The following optional upgrades are available to customers selecting the Standard Package.
Additional Pages to be added to the album – £10 per page.
Album Range Upgrades:
Please ask for details.
Reportage Coverage of Reception – £100
Candid and informal photographs taken during and after the wedding breakfast. This does not include photographic coverage of evening receptions.
Second Photographer – £100
With only one photographer it may not be possible to cover the bride’s preparations (depending on location and times of the service). A second photographer will ensure that photographs can be taken at the bride’s home. The second photographer will also provide additional candid shots though out the day.
Please get in touch to arrange a meeting and discuss the requirements for your wedding photography.