There is so much happening in September that I hardly know where to start in this newsletter. Which event/workshop/course shall I lead with? To be honest I just can’t pick so I’ll just list them for you. Click on the titles to find out more about each event and to book your place.
- Friday 7th September – Table top night : Water Droplet Collisions – Stephen Ennis will be bringing specialist equipment to show you how to create these spectacular images.
- Saturday 8th September – Carla Monaco slots day – We still have space available in the afternoon.
- Monday 10th September – Introduction to DSLR Photography Course. Start of the 7 week course, designed to get you going with your camera and to teach the basics.
- Friady 14th September – MUA Night: The bold and the beautiful. I MUA; 3 Models! All for the bargain price of £25.
- Saturday 15th September – Introduction to Studio Photography Workshop. Ideal for anyone wanting to learn how to work in a studio
- Wednesday 19th September – Wet and Wild (afternoon and/or evening) – the shower/rain machine is back! 1 model in the afternoon; 2 in the evening – come to either or both.
- Friday 21st September – Smoky Glamour – The amazing Stevie-Jay is back and so is the smoke machine!
- Sunday 23rd September – Introduction to Wedding Photography – back for it’s fourth run and places are already filling up!
- Friday 28th September – Mud & Blood – Dante Layla is coming the to studio and she and I will show you how we created muddy and bloodied warrior images.
- Saturday 29th September – Night Photography Workshop. Learn painting with light strobist techniques… in a graveyard.
- Sunday 30th September – Intermediate Photography Course. Start of the popular 8 week course that covers techniques for all different genres of photography.
For what happens after September please take a look at the full programme below.
BUT…. I do want to draw you attention to one very special event that is happening in October. I am leading one of the “Scott Kelby World Wide Photo Walks” – The walks are on Saturday 13th October and mine will be round Stockport.
The Full Programme
For full details of all our fourthcomming events please use the links below..
- Friday, 7 September 2012 – Water Droplet Collisions Night
- Saturday, 8 September 2012 – Carla Monaco Studio Day
- Monday, 10 September 2012 – Introduction to DSLR Photography
- Friday, 14 September 2012 – MUA Night: The Bold and Beautiful
- Saturday, 15 September 2012 – Introduction to Studio Photography Workshop
- Wednesday, 19 September 2012 – Wednesday Wet & Wild (Afternoon and/or Evening)
- Friday, 21 September 2012 – Smoky Glamour
- Sunday, 23 September 2012 – Introduction to Wedding Photography Workshop
- Friday, 28 September 2012 – Mud and Blood
- Saturday, 29 September 2012 – Night Photography Workshop
- Sunday, 30 September 2012 – Intermediate Photography Course
- Friday, 5 October 2012 – Time Lapse Night
- Friday, 12 October 2012 – A night with Zombie Candy
- Saturday, 13 October 2012 – Scott Kelby World Wide Photo Walk – Stockport
- Wednesday, 17th October 2012 – Digital rain & wet-look glamour workshop
- Friday, 19 October 2012 – Dance Dance Dance
- Friday, 26 October 2012 – Silhouettes
- Friday, 9 November 2012 – Male Nude Night
- Saturday, 10 November 2012 – How to pose your subjects
- Saturday, 24 November 2012 – Messy Day with Axa Jay
- Friday, 21 December 2012 – Christmas Critiques and Mince Pies