This Sunday, 8th March at 7:30pm, I will be doing my first Livestream from the studio. For this inaugural broadcast I will be joined by fellow photographer and neighbouring studio owner Rick Bradbury.
The aim is that this will be a ‘magazine’ format broadcast with a number of different elements to it. These will include:
- News – from myself, from Rick and about the photography world in general
- Q&A session – Rick and I will be answering you photography related questions – you can either let us have your questions in advance or you can add them to the chat live.
- PhotoDoctor session – please send me your images to be critiqued.
- A short section on creating a studio self portrait for a forthcoming theatre presentation
- A demonstration of a Lightroom editing technique
- And probably some general chat and banter
You can use the embedded link above to join the show. Please use YouTube’s reminder system to make sure you don’t forget.
If you want to see the announcement / test that I did to earlier in the week you can see watch it below. I promise we will have the sound gremlins sorted out by Sunday!!
Oh yes, and one final thing – if you haven’t already subscribed to my YouTube channel – please do so – if I can get 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours it will give me some additional revenue and that will help me improve the free content that I can bring you.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel here